You want to build a website, though you have no idea where to start or what to do. Maybe you are just the busy business owner, with no real time to learn how to manage or fix up a website. We understand. The SK Marketing Firm is able to build a website for you which matches your company vision within one day....seriously. We have a team here who is very adept at making websites, whether you choose to have a website with Wordpress or Weebly, which are the two most popular website platforms. Our team knows how to build a website on Wix, Square, and Joomla, should you prefer those.
Do you want your site to sell products online? Then you need an e-commerce store.
Do you want to have a blog? We are able to help you with that. Our team has done this for many business owners, as you are able to see on the referral page. Your website may be a small local store or part of a national chain. We are aware of the needs you will want for your business site.
1. Easy login credentials for your site. Obviously it is your business or your blog.
2. Easy maintenance - You do not want your site to shut down randomly, causing you to lose business and potential fans to your blog.
3. Easy edits - You should not need technical help to have someone do something like update your post. This should be something that you are able to manage to an extent, which leads to the next point.
4. Ongoing support - You need to know that if things exceed your skills, there will be a team dedicated to serving you.
You want to avoid:
1. Complicated plans to building a site - A website takes no longer than 3 days if done correctly, to at least have a template. If longer than that, start to question.
2. Extremely costly maintenance - Granted you want to keep your site live, it should not take an arm and a leg to keep it up online. For a simple site that one person owns, maintaining a site should not take more than $500 a year.
We do not want your site to look like a cheap, horrible site. We want your site to look amazing and represent your site accurately.
3. Lack of SSL certificates - For businesses, you want an SSL certificate when customers purchase, so they do not lose their billing information when attempting to shop from you.
Value to Client: $3,000-$6,000
Our Price: $999-$1,999